Sometimes it's difficult to understand what the female species see in us. With all of our hair and sweatiness, it difficult to think that she would want anything to do with us at all! That's why we asked 10 different ladies to give us some tips on grooming. And here's what they came up with:
- Keep your fingernails short and clean. An actual manicure would even be good once in a blue moon. But don't try to get your hands too soft. Most of us like a man with a little roughness to their hands.
- The same goes for your toenails. Keep those toenails short and clean. Consider a pedi once in a while. No woman wants to be cut by your toe daggers in bed.
- Trim those nose hairs, ear hairs, and eyebrows. We like a little stubble on the face but we don't love a Neanderthal look.
- Speaking of stubble, we love that. We even like beards if they are kept clean and trimmed.
- We don't like the pointy sideburns or the fancy thin line of hair that runs down the jaw look. This is a sign of a guy who is extremely high maintenance and we tend to get turned off by that.
- Believe it or not, we would rather smell your natural body smell (not to be confused with B.O.) than to smell a man who has bathed in cologne.
- Use a dandruff shampoo, please.
- We can tell if you floss or not, so you should floss. Good dental hygiene is a must.
- Please don't shave your chest or arms. You are a man. We'd like to keep you that way. *wink
- Use a clear gel deodorant. Those white balls hanging in your armpit hair are so unattractive looking. But at least you smell good!
Guys, we hope this information is helpful. We'd love to hear your feedback!